Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1EZLNEeyD Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16vJTeXhk

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

On August 18th, I had an amazing birthday party, thanks to my friends, especially Sarie. Sarie was so nice to have my party at her new beautiful home in Lehi.



I was able to make cakes for the big event. Yes, I made my own birthday cakes, but I wanted to! Whitney was so hungry on the way down to the party!



Nathan was so nice to drive super fast from South Dakota just so he could make it to my birthday party on time. It only took him 13 hours to drive from home, which is SUPER fast. Nathan always makes it to my birthday. He is such an awesome brother!


Brett got me a princess balloon and tickets to The Lion King Broadway, which we will be going to on his birthday, September 19th. I'm am so excited to go!


My amazing friends!



On my birthday, August 19th, we drove down to Moab to meet up with my mom, Kenny, and Nolan. Pictures will be posted soon.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Stephanie! How exciting. I'm so happy you had a great time. The cakes look amazing!
    I'm sad you guys are moving but so happy that we have our craft days! Can't wait for our next get-together-craft-day!

    ReplyDelete