Anyway, here are some pictures of Moab and my triathlon at Bear Lake.
After my first experience of competing in a triathlon, I still want to do more, so that is a good sign! The hardest part of the triathlon was swimming. The water was freezing cold and people were swimming over the top of me and kicking me. That made it super hard to swim. A sad part of the triathlon was that my camera died. Brett wasn't able to get a picture of me crossing the finish line, but he was able to get some pictures of me! Brett wants to compete in triathlons now because he would rather compete than watch.
It stormed the night before the race, and there was a pretty rainbow. Bear Lake is a beautiful place!
After the race, I told Brett to go into the bathroom to charge my camera for a couple of minutes so that we could get an after picture.
You go girl! I'm so proud of you. Lets get together cuz I miss you :)
ReplyDeletePROUD!!!! Just plain PROUD of you!!!
ReplyDelete