Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1EZLNEeyD Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16vJTeXhk

Friday, August 6, 2010

Countdown...

22 days until my very first TRI! I'm super excited. It is going to be at Bear Lake in Utah. I have heard that it is a really pretty area. The only thing that I'm not excited about is the super cold water, but that is why I have a wet suit! I am just going to do a sprint TRI because it is my first time. I will have to swim 750 meters, bike 12 miles, and run 3 miles. Yesterday, I went on a 20 mile bike ride and a 3 mile run, so I think I will probably be able to finish this sprint TRI. During my bike ride yesterday I went up and down a bunch of hills without too much trouble and I was pretty proud of myself! One of the hills I went up was part of the point of the mountain, which is the mountain separating Salt Lake County and Utah County, that was probably the toughest part of my ride. Anyway, I'm still pretty excited about all of the TRI stuff I've been getting myself into lately! Brett has also been so supportive of me with my new hobby and all of this exercising I have been doing. He has really helped to motivate me! Thanks Brett! :)

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing. I think Jeni or Mark have relatives that do the bear lake tri. Ethan just did one in Texas. It was so funny. He didn't notice his bike helmet was on backward until he saw his photos later!!

    GOOD LUCK!!! love, Jane

    ReplyDelete