Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1EZLNEeyD Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16vJTeXhk

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My Awesome New Bike!

Just thought I would show off my new bike and bike gear. It is so much fun to ride! I'm still getting used to the clip shoes, so I try to ride my bike when not very many cars are on the road. Training for a triathlon is super fun! Everybody should try it! :)

8 comments:

  1. Yup! It is confirmed. I think you are amazing.

    Love, Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go you! You look great ... which means that for sure you're going to do great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Steph!!! When are you doing your triathlon?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I found your blog from Kerri's! Sounds like you're having a fun summer. There's also a Half Ironman at Bear Lake in case you don't want to travel too far. Good luck getting ready for the new school year (sorry to make you think of non-summer things).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo hoo! what a nice bike, You are so awesome I can't believe you are doing this. You are my hero now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you really are crazy!! haha Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow you look awesome Stephie! let's play again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Mother thinks you're getting too thin!!! Eat child!
    I'm so proud of you. You have so much ambition. I just hope you take time to take care of yourself.
    All my love!

    ReplyDelete