Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1EZLNEeyD Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16vJTeXhk

Thursday, July 8, 2010

I LOVE Summer!

I can't even express how much I enjoy summer. I can't believe I only have a month left to enjoy it. This is what I enjoy the most about summer.
1. Vacation time
2. Hiking
3. Camping
4. Running outside
5. Going to the pool
6. Picnics
7. Sleeping in past 5:30
8. Sunshine & sunsets
9. BBQs
10. Watermelon
11. Having time to do hobbies
12. Having side jobs that I love
13. Going to the lake
14. Golfing


I could go on and on about how much I LOVE summer! I also love being able to have family come visit! My sisters and I had so much fun. We went shopping and to the Stadium of Fire.
We shopped probably too much, but when there is a sale you just can't say no! I mean, I got a pair of dress pants from Ann Taylor Loft for only $12 and they were originally $50! Now who can pass that up?!?

Stadium of Fire


I LOVE Carrie Underwood.

Beautiful sunset at Stadium of Fire!

1 comment:

  1. I've been missing your blog and just found it again. What a fun family, fun vacation, fun life you have AND...CONGRATULATIONS on the new job. It sounds...challenging .... to me! Good luck!

    Thanks for the peek into your life. You need to come up for dinner and fun some Sunday!

    Love, Jane

    ReplyDelete