Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1EZLNEeyD Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16vJTeXhk

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Just a little update...

As most of you now know, I was able to get a job in the Jordan School District again. I will be at a middle school teaching 16 students with Autism. It will definitely be a challenge, but I am excited and happy that I have a job.

Brett and I have been pretty busy lately. In the past month we have gone to North Carolina and South Dakota. Both vacations were very fun and well needed. We just recently got back from South Dakota and we brought my little sister, Calli, to stay with us in Utah for a couple of weeks. My older sister, Amanda, and her husband are also in Utah now for a couple of weeks. I am excited to spend some time with my sisters.


We did a lot of things in South Dakota. I kept my phone and computer off for about a week and it was wonderful. I didn't even touch my thesis! It was such a nice break.

We went to our lake cabin 2 different times. The first time we went it was super cloudy and rainy for both days, but the second time we went it was perfect lake weather. Here are some fun pictures from the cabin. Brett gave everybody rides on the jet ski, including my Uncle Don.






You can't go to the cabin without having some yummy smores!


One night we had a family BBQ. Brett, Nathan, Amoni, and Fehi had a little soccer game. Unfortunately for Brett, my family isn't huge soccer fans, so the game didn't last very long.

My mom also spotted me and Nathan doing back flips and ariels cartwheels on the ground. Nathan was a lot better at the flips! Everybody else wanted to join in so my mom was teaching Brett, Amanda, Fehi, and Amoni how to do a cartwheel. Brett was not very good. My mom had to show off and do a one handed cartwheel.



Here is a cute picture of my siblings and my mom.

1 comment:

  1. Hey now. You included me as one of the people Mom was teaching how to do cartwheels! I already know how thank you very much! :)

    Good times in SD. Too bad Fehi and I didn't go to the cabin on the sunny day. It looks like you all had fun. Maybe next year we'll luck out and have a NICE weekend at the lake together.

    ReplyDelete