So, sometimes I have these crazy ideas of things that I would like to do in my life such as, skydiving, climbing a really dangerous mountain in Hawaii, running marathons, marrying Brett (haha), getting more education, and my most recent crazy idea... COMPETING IN A HALF IRONMAN RACE! Doesn't that sound like fun? It is a 1.2 mile swim, 56 mile bike ride, and 13.1 mile run. Super fun, right? Well, I have been semi training already this summer and I am planning on doing it next summer, so I can have a year to train. I would love to have somebody join me! If you want to do this amazing race with me, we have to sign up soon, so let me know!! Here is a list of some races that I found that allow general entry.
New Orleans
April 17, 2011
Florida (By Disney World)
May 15, 2011
Hawaii (Big Island)
June 4, 2011
This would be awesome!!
Boise Idaho
June 11, 2011
I know this may be super crazy. You're probably asking, "Why in the world would somebody put their body through that?" or "Why would somebody pay a lot of money just to swim, bike, and run?" Well I don't really know the answers to those questions, but I do know that I want to do it and when I set my mind to something, it is going to get done!
Friday, July 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Devin will do the Florida one with you! I will act like I am going to, but then probably won't do it (at least I admit it, right?). Let us know which one you do!
ReplyDeleteDear Stephanie,
ReplyDeleteYou are crazy.
Love, Holly