Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1EZLNEeyD Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16vJTeXhk

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Florida

It's official... I am finally signed up to do the Half Ironman in Orlando, Florida on May 15. I guess I can't back out now. I have been working hard to stay on track with my racing schedule, but it is hard. Let's just say that I'm not home very often and if I am home, I am riding my bike in front of the TV.

6 comments:

  1. You are doing the one in Florida?!?!? Yay!!! I'm so excited for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing! Oh my goodness girl, you will be the best! What an amazing goal to set!!!! Cant wait to hear and see all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously, I'm way exited for you to be across the finish line. mostly, so we can hang out again! also because you're a rock star!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay, good for you! that's so awesome, you're a good example to me! good luck girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stephanie you are amazing! I so wish I could be there to cheer you on. Good luck with the training!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are seriously hard core. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete