Brett and I had a wonderful Christmas. We were lucky enough to see both families. We spent a couple of days in South Dakota to see my family and then we got to hang out with Brett's siblings and grandparents in Utah. Brett's first Christmas in South Dakota wasn't too bad. He was lucky that it wasn't too cold outside!
During Christmas break, I needed to test my skills at making a wedding cake for one of my very good friends. My cake actually turned out a lot better than I thought it would.
The wedding was beautiful. My friend Melissa was lucky enough to have Elder Claudio Costa as her sealer. It was one of the most beautiful sealings I have ever been to. Elder Costa was amazing. The spirit was very strong. The wedding was also fun because I was able to hang out with my old roommates and good friends.
My new job as being an instructor for an undergraduate class is going well. I really enjoy it. My first day of class everybody was quiet and they were listening to me. I have never known how that feels! Teaching students with autism, I rarely get them to be quiet for long periods of time. Here is some proof that I am officially an instructor.
As for my triathlon training, it is going well. I am definitely tired by the end of the week, but I am enjoying the training. I even got Brett to start exercising a little bit. He exercised 3 days this week!
How awesome Steph! I'm so happy everything is going great for you. You don't deserve any less. The cake looks beautiful! And I bet you are the cutest instructor those students have ever had :)
ReplyDeleteI'm going to Mexico but when we get back we have to get together to do some more crafting!
It was so fun hanging out last week! Let's not wait so long this time. It seriously made me tired just hearing about everything you are doing right now. You're awesome :)
ReplyDelete