Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1EZLNEeyD Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16vJTeXhk

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Finally, a new post!

Here are a few things that we have been up to lately.

My mom and Kenny came into town a couple of weekends ago because I didn't go home for Christmas!! It was so much fun. Of course, my mom can't sit still, so we accomplished a lot of things at IKEA and the mall. Brett is glad that I don't shop like my mom. We also ate out for every meal. We ate at Kneaders, P.F. Changs, Cheesecake Factory, Five Guys, Zupas, and Bombay House. Let's just say Brett and I couldn't eat out for awhile after that. It was so good to hang out with my family for a couple of days.
My mom also helped me make my pillows. I couldn't have done it without her.
Kenny was so nice to me and Brett and he bought us a new little table from IKEA. It is way better than our card table we were using. The table also extends, so we can have company!

This is the watch that I made my mom for Christmas. She really liked it. If anybody would like a watch, I would love to make one for you! It gives me a little break from work and school.

4 comments: