For those who were worrying, yes we are still alive, just busy. :)
Also, Brett has a job again!!! Yay! He got his old job back, so he just working on BYU grounds.
The reason why we haven't posted anything in awhile is because we are not exciting people. Let me tell you our schedule.
Monday- work and school. Brett sits at BYU or visits friends for 3 hours while I am in class on Monday nights.
Tuesday- work and school. Brett waits at BYU until my class is done
Wednesday- work and Workshop for my thesis (Brett helps out at this workshop because it is in Spanish. Good volunteer work for him!)
Thursday- work, gym, and more work
Friday- work, maybe gym, and more work, and maybe date night
Saturday- work, errands, work
Sunday- sleep in!! church and homework
Doesn't this sound like a fun schedule?!? I think Brett will be very happy when I am done with my master's program!
Well this is our boring life for now. But we do get to have a very fun trip to South Dakota this week. We are very, very excited!
By the way, can you believe that it has almost been a year since we got married? Crazy!
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is so great you get to go back and visit your family! Nate and I went to the temple last night and I remembered that we had wanted to go together for like the last year. Want to shoot for going together in April?
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you guys are still alive! :) When are you coming to visit us?
ReplyDeleteYAY!! Brett got a job and you get to go to South Dakota! So fun! I want to see you guys soon! Let's get together!
ReplyDeleteSchool, work, school, work! I know this schedule! I am just missing the gym part! love, J
ReplyDelete