We also had an Easter egg hunt. I haven't been home for Easter in 5 years, so it was really fun. In the past, my mom would hide money in the eggs. She did it again this year, so everybody wanted to participate. My mom was walking around outside while everybody was looking for eggs and she would yell "I found one." Everybody would start sprinting towards her. I think we were all a little excited for money. Here are some pretty funny pictures.
It was a really fun little trip. The entire 5 days I was gone, I didn't even touch homework. Even though I'm now behind in work, it was totally worth it. I can't wait until we go back home in June!
How fun and I am so glad you guys got to go home and be with your family. The Easter egg hunt looks so fun and what is most wonderful is that your mom looks SO HAPPY!!!
ReplyDeleteAn adult Easter Egg Hunt....I like the idea! Great pics!
ReplyDeleteSteph! That's great that you got to go home! Your little nephew is not so little anymore!
ReplyDelete