Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1EZLNEeyD Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16vJTeXhk

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Yay, we did it!


The past four years I have been in Utah I have always wanted to hike Mt. Timpanogos.  Now, I can finally say that I've done it.  Brett even missed a soccer game so we could hike it!  We went hiking with Kyle and Krisia.  It was so fun and tiring.  The hike is around 13 miles and it took us about 9 hours.  Here are some pictures of our adventure!  




Just a word to the wise:  Don't hike Timp when there is lots of snow while wearing tennis shoes!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! You have a blog! SO jealous that you were in the snow! It is still in the 70's here in VA :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh ya. you did it! lol. but I think that night was way cooler than your day. hehe. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YeaH!!!! I LOVE your new blog! I am glad that you started this! even though i go get to see you at least once a week i love seeing the fun things that you are doing in your lives outside of work. Email me your email address and I will send you an invite to ours if you would like. You guys are so cute, loved looking at your wedding pictures. So pretty! And way to go hiking timp, looks like a lot of fun and really cold:)
    Lindsayr_33@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete