Nathan was really nice and drove all the way to Utah from South Dakota just so he could celebrate my birthday with me! I'm so happy that he decided to go back to school in Cedar. This is the 2nd year in a row that all of us have gone to the Cheesecake factory for my birthday. I LOVE cheesecake!
This is how much Brett loves me!
For Brett's birthday we had a lot of our friends come over and we had homemade pizza.
It is a tradition that I get Brett a DQ ice cream cake for his birthday every year. This is his 3rd DQ cake from me!
Brett helped me make some homemade pizza. He is really good at tossing the dough.
FIRST ONE TO COMMENT! WOHOOOOOOOO!!! Those are some amazing pizza tossing skills! I am so glad you guys finally started a blog!!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you caved!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to see you in the blogging world! I love the blog so far
ReplyDelete