Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1EZLNEeyD Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16vJTeXhk

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Summer Update

Brett and I have been super busy out here in South Dakota. I thought we could just chill around, but I should have known better. We have had something going on every night we have been here. We have been to the lake several times. Brett learned how to drive the boat! We have played several games of cards, gone to the movies, and golfed. We have gone to SEVERAL baseball games. Brett even had to ump a game out in the field! It was pretty funny. He won't go to another game for awhile. I have made 3 quilts, 3 cakes, and scrapbooked all of our wedding pictures. Brett and I have also been waking up at 5:30 in the morning to go to the gym with my dad almost everyday. We have cleaned and organized my dad's basement and cleaned my grandma's garage. Brett has also been doing some landscaping around the farm. Whoever thinks that there is nothing to do in the middle of nowhere in South Dakota is wrong! Here are some pictures of our excitement!

First, some pictures when we went to Disney World in May. It poured on us for about 15 minutes.


Pictures from the lake. We have had a lot of fun knee boarding, jet skiing, and tubing. One time we went, Brett and Moni took the canoe out for a ride, but it didn't last very long! They tipped over right away! My mom was amazing and got a picture of it!




Baseball Pictures.


Cake pictures. I made a Coach purse for Calli's 16th birthday. I also made a good luck cake for Aaron. He left for MBA school at the University of Texas. I also made a baseball cake for my dad's 55th birthday.


Here are some random fun pictures. The girls had a fun shopping day in Sioux Falls. We had to wake up early to drive 3 hours to go shopping! We got some amazing deals. That is why it looks like we have sooo many bags! For example, I got a great pair of dark jeans for $10 at the Loft and some great $7 jean shorts at Old Navy.




We are leaving for North Carolina this Sunday. I can't believe how fast this summer went! Back to the real world...

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you guys have been having so much fun and that you were finally able to spend a summer with your family! Those cakes are beautiful, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you get a picture of Brett waking up at 5:30am because I don't really believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for you guys to get out here!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephie, you look amazing, as always. I'm so happy you were able to have a lot of fun this summer for a month, even if you didn't do a lot of relaxing, I'm sure you had a great time with your fam. The cakes look awesome. Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!

    ReplyDelete