Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1EZLNEeyD Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16vJTeXhk

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Saying Goodbye

Brett and I are saying goodbye to Utah because we are moving to North Carolina. I know, this is really really sad. I barely had enough time to visit all of my friends! We are going to miss our friends and family so much. I know good opportunities are in North Carolina, but it is just so hard to say goodbye to the people we love. Before we left, we had a little farewell party.



I am also saying goodbye to my graduate cohort because I am DONE! It is a little bittersweet. I am soooo happy that I am finally done, but I'm sad that I won't be seeing these girls as often. At least I will see them in August for graduation!


Before we make it out to North Carolina, we are spending some time in South Dakota to visit my family. Brett is already tired of baseball. There are baseball games almost every night. Lucky for Brett, the weather hasn't been that nice lately, so the baseball games have been cancelled.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that's exciting! North Carolina is so pretty. Congrats on graduating and good luck getting settled in your new place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky for North Carolina. Sad for us. Best wishes. Give our NC loved ones BIG HUGS!!!

    Love and best wishes, Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the sound of "moving to North Carolina"!!!!! Woohoo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really, really sad about this. I just kept waiting until things settled down so that we could hang out more. I'm going to miss you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Steph I had no idea you guys were moving. I know we don't see each other very often but it was nice to know you guys were here. However, we'll keep in touch and that's great. I hope you guys enjoy North Carolina a lot!!!!

    ReplyDelete