For our 2 year anniversary and a present for Brett's graduation, we decided to go down to Las Vegas last weekend to enjoy some nice weather. Luckily, the weekend fell on my spring break! This Utah weather has been driving me crazy. It was so nice to enjoy some sunshine in Las Vegas. We picked up my brother, Nathan, on the way down so that we could hang out with him before he graduates and moves back to South Dakota. Trent was nice enough to let all three of us stay at his place. While in Las Vegas, Brett was nice and bought me Phantom of the Opera tickets for our anniversary. We were able to go with my best friend Sarie and her husband Brian. It was a lot of fun. I really enjoyed the beautiful music. The next night we went to eat at a buffet. You can't go to Las Vegas without going to a buffet, so we went to the Paris Hotel to try their buffet. It was pretty good. We also drove out to the hoover dam to check out the new bridge. I also practiced swimming in Lake Mead. It was very cold and choppy. It made me appreciate my decision to do the triathlon in Florida.
Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of pictures to show because my camera is dead and I can't find the charger. Luckily, Brett has a fancy phone with a camera.



Good luck.
ReplyDeleteHey Stephanie! how are you? Still pretty busy I imagine. I miss you. We need to get together some time and keep crafting. I hope all is well. Congratulations to both of you on your anniversary!!!
ReplyDelete