Saturday, May 1, 2010
Who has the worst teeth ever?
I do! Have any of you bit into something and you hear a funny crunch and you know that can't be good? Well, I have one too many times! My teeth are falling apart! It all started right before I came to college. I went to the dentist and he said that I had 12 cavities! Who has 12 cavities at one time? Me and people who don't brush and floss their teeth twice a day, but I at least brush and floss! Also, the day I turned 20 was a sad day for me because I took one little piece of chex cereal and it broke one of my molars into 3 pieces! Now, that I have been here in Utah, I have had 2 root canals and many teeth refilled. Now, the past couple of days I have been trying to find a dentist to fix a tooth that is cracked. I also have a problem with another tooth, but I'm not sure what is wrong. I just can't eat on that side of my mouth. Anyway, I soon found out that not very many dentists around here take my insurance. The only people that take the insurance are fresh out of college and I'm not so sure I would trust them fixing my awful teeth. To make matters worse, today when I was eating a yummy, soft bagel from Einstein's Bagels, one of my fillings came out, which was about half of one of my molars! Now, I have teeth problems on both sides of my mouth! Brett and I obviously were not thinking when we signed up for insurance a year ago because we got the crappy dental insurance. I should have known that I couldn't go a year without having to spend a ton of money on my teeth! If only my teeth could have waited one more month. Because in a month I can change to a better insurance. Anyway, the next couple of days, I will live on soup and pudding and anything else that doesn't make me chew!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stephanie.... the only thing I can is UNCLE BILL. Love you.
ReplyDeleteOh Steph that sucks. :( I hope you can find a good dentist.
ReplyDeleteAwww, Steph! I'm so sorry to hear that!
ReplyDeleteOuch sorry to hear! Good luck. I hope you can get it fixed.
ReplyDelete