Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1EZLNEeyD Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16vJTeXhk

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Reunion Family Dinner

Way back when I lived in Old Academy in Provo, me and my roommates started Family Dinner. I can't quite remember exactly how it started. I think it started when I would make dinner for Aaron on Sundays and then I would invite my roommates to eat with us. Then we just started having dinner every Sunday. We would all take turns making dinner for each other and our boyfriends and family. Well, Aaron came back into town this last week and I decided that we needed to have a Reunion Family Dinner. We had some new people at the family dinner and we missed some people. We really missed Jeff and Passelly and M.C. and Nate. Hopefully someday we will be able to include everybody! At this family dinner, I made homemade Cafe Rio food with lots of help. It was yummy. Here are some pictures of our fun night.



2 comments:

  1. I just thought I should let you know that as I am sitting here reading this post I am in my pajamas and am wearing the same exact tshirt as Brett is in the picture. We are excited to see you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad we missed it. We love family dinner!

    ReplyDelete