I was able to fly to Utah because I volunteered to make Whitney's wedding cake. It was a lot of fun and it was my best cake yet (lucky for Whitney)! I didn't even have a meltdown during the making of the cake, which is a BIG step! Even though some things went wrong, I kept my cool. Brett helped me! He did great with the fondant! I think Brett and I should sign up to be on Cupcake Wars!
Thanks to my super, wonderful friend Sarie for letting me make a complete disaster in her kitchen not only 1 time during the weekend, but 3!
Finished product.
A cold morning at the temple. I wanted to take a picture of the pretty mountains in the background.
Beautiful bride
Reception

It was a fun but fast trip. It was so fun to see friends again in Utah. Miss you guys!
I can't believe how talented you are at making cakes! (Well actually I can.) It turned out absolutely beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for stopping by during your quick trip. I so needed that chat. We need to call each other more. I miss you so much!
It is ALWAYS good to see you and catch up!
ReplyDeletelove, Jane
the sign of true friendship is when you are completely happy watching your best friend make a huge mess in your clean kitchen ... over and over. :) Feel free to mess up my kitchen anytime!
ReplyDeletelove you!