Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1EZLNEeyD Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16vJTeXhk

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

August

August has been one crazy month. Brett and I drove from South Dakota to North Carolina with a trailer hooked on the back of our truck. Driving through West Virginia was not fun. We stayed in North Carolina for a week and then we flew out to Utah for my graduation. I had so much fun seeing my friends again! Then we drove my car from Utah to North Carolina. We are not taking anymore road trips in the near future.








Celebrated our birthdays! Krisia made yummy cupcakes.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I got to see you! Congratulations on graduating and your new job--hopefully things can settle down a little now. Although, knowing you, I somehow doubt they will!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! I'm so proud of you. You always amaze me. Also, thanks for your comment on my post. I wish we could've had a least one more craft-day together before you left:) but life gets crazy huh. I'm glad at least I get to see your blog and see what you have been up too.
    Happy birthday as well!!!

    ReplyDelete