Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1EZLNEeyD Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16vJTeXhk

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Great Weekend!

Last weekend my mom came to Utah for a quick visit. I even took a personal day on Friday (I never take a personal day) so I could spend the day with her. Unfortunately, her flight was canceled, so she didn't make it in until Friday night. I still enjoyed my day and I got my hair done! Finally, after six months! Anyway, it is always so much fun when she comes to visit, but the time goes WAY too fast. Like always, we spent every second running around the Salt Lake area shopping and eating out. Every time she comes to visit, it makes me a little home sick. I'm excited to go home for Christmas this year!

3 comments:

  1. You two look darling in that picture! I'm glad she was able to come into town ... so nice when Mom's are around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I'm glad that she was able to come out and that you took off work to play :) You so deserve that!

    ReplyDelete