Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1EZLNEeyD Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16vJTeXhk

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Girl's Nights and Moms

Last weekend was a great weekend because I was able to have a girl's night with my very good friends  and my old roommates, MC and Melissa.  We all got together to make cute pillows for our apartments.  We went to Joann Fabrics to pick out cute fabric and we also went out for yummy frozen yogurt.  It was so fun.  I was able to finish 1 pillow.  Now, I just need to have another girl's night so I can finish the rest!


In the back of some of these pictures you can see our newly painted red wall.  Pictures will be posted when I have finished decorating it.  Brett was so nice last week to paint one of our walls red.  Finally, our apartment has some color!

Also, last weekend I was able to see my mom.  She had a layover in the Salt Lake Airport.  I was only able to see her for an hour, but is was so much better than talking on the phone.  My mom is one of my best friends and I just love her so much.  I probably talk to her on the phone almost everyday.  I only wish I could see her more than once or twice a year!  We kind of look a like in this photo!  Don't you think?  

5 comments:

  1. I'm excited to see the finished product. We're excited to see you for Christmas. Stephanie you might need to bring a good book to read while the boys play Call of Duty

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting and I am excited to see the finished pillows as well... you might need to bring ideas for other craft things to do while you are here and the boys play call of duty. And you and your mom could be sisters you look so much alike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you look a lot like your mom and not just in that picture! you are both so cute. She should move here, so you can see her more and so she can teach me how to quilt hehe.

    ps I love the color and I need to come see your wall. how about tomorrow since I will for sure not be going back down to provo after my internship!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the fabrics you guys chose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found your blog!!! It is late and I should be in bed, but I finished my paper and needed to unwind.

    You are CUTE kids and it looks like you are having wonderful adventures!

    Thanks for letting me have a glimpse of your escapades!

    love, Jane The Aunt

    ReplyDelete